What We Offer
At Cordell Lake, DDS, your oral health is your top priority. We want to make sure your teeth function well, stay healthy and look fantastic! Regular dental visits are essential to make sure oral health problems — from tooth decay to oral cancer — are detected and treated in a timely manner. We are a full service dental office; from routine cleanings and exams to advanced restorative treatments and full smile makeovers, we’re here for all of your dental needs!
- Prophylaxis (cleanings) – our office completes regular cleanings for both children and adults.
- Comprehensive and Periodic Exams – regular exams are important to catch any underlying issues. All of our exams include oral cancer screenings
- Digital X-rays – (full mouth series, bite-wing x-rays, and panoramic x-rays) we capture these images of the interior of your teeth and gums to identify problems such as cavities, tooth decay and impacted teeth.
- Sealants – a protective material is added to the chewing surfaces of teeth to seal out bacteria and bits of food from pits or grooves in the teeth.
- Fluoride treatment – this treatment is applied to help make teeth stronger and prevent decay. Fluoride is a mineral that occurs naturally and is found in many water sources.
- Crowns – a restoration which completely caps or encircles a tooth or dental implant
- Bridges – a restoration used to replace a missing tooth by joining permanently to adjacent teeth
- Fillings – traditional silver fillings (amalgam) and tooth colored fillings (composite)
- Dental Implants – artificial tooth roots which are used to support restorations that resemble a tooth or group of teeth
- Dentures – both full and partial dentures, either a prosthetic set of teeth for both upper and lower arches or a device that replaces one or more teeth by clasping to existing teeth
- Prophylaxis (Teeth Cleaning) – cleaning is recommended every 3-4 months for those with periodontal (gum) disease
- Gum Recession – our office will work with you to assess how gum recession has occurred and ensure we stop gum recession from advancing. Scaling and root planing may be necessary to help gum tissues heal and reattach to the tooth.
- Scaling & Root Planing – if gum disease has progressed beyond gingivitis, this special deep cleaning is required to remove plaque and tartar below the gum line and help gums reattach to the tooth.
- Teeth Whitening – drinking coffee, soda or dark liquids and smoking can cause teeth to become stained. Teeth can be restored to their natural color through whitening.
- Veneers – thin pieces of porcelain attached to the front of one or more teeth used to improve the size, shape or color
- Bonding – application of tooth-colored material used to improve the size, shape or color of a tooth
- Custom Smile Designs – our staff will work with you to find the most efficient and cost effective means of perfecting your smile. We can help you achieve the smile of your dreams through dental implants, bridges, crowns and dentures.
- Root Canal Therapy – root canals of the tooth are cleaned and filled in order eliminate infection and save your tooth.
- Cracked Teeth Repair – depending on the extent of damage, different approaches may be taken including: fillings, root canal therapy, crowns and/or removing the tooth and replacing with an implant. We always do our best to suggest the least invasive treatment necessary to treat and save your teeth.
- Dental Trauma – if you have an emergency dental trauma that is life-threatening, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room. Our office can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries including teeth that have been chipped, moved or knocked out entirely.
- Simple Tooth Extractions – in certain cases, teeth need to be removed due to decay, disease or trauma. Having a tooth “pulled” is known as an extraction.
- Wisdom Teeth Removal – our office has expertise in removing wisdom teeth. However, in certain severe cases, you may need to visit an oral surgeon.
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room. We can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely; if at all possible, we provide same-day services to remedy the underlying issue. Please call our office for assistance.
What People are Saying
"They were courteous, professional and we were in and out in under an hour! Thanks, Dr. Lake and office staff!"
"Breath of fresh air!"
"From the pleasant, helpful Rachel, to the gentle touch of Emily, a firm handshake from the doc and a few kind words from Wendy on my way out, it had a great family feel about it. I'm actually looking forward to my next appointment!"
“Didn't feel a thing”
"Dr. Lake did an awesome job. I didn't feel a thing and I am starting to feel better. Thank you"
"I am absolutely terrified of being the one in the dentist chair. Today I had some fillings done by Dr.Lake and they are absolutely amazing. I would recommend his work to anyone. "